Wednesday 28 September 2005

At Long Last!

May this be but one large crack in the glacier of corruption.

I know, it's only an indictment, but DeLay has already stepped down as Majority Leader.

I had speculated that the TRMPAC shenanigans were the most likely to bring DeLay down, but with the extra attention on him, I'd sure like progressives to hammer The Hammer with the whole laundry list of his immoral behavior, starting with his support of worker mistreatment and sex slavery in the Mariannas. As I suggested before, while we may need to bring them down with nits, let's not ignore the elephant!

1 comment:

-epm said...

I know, it's only an indictment, but DeLay has already stepped down as Majority Leader.

... and replaced by Roy Blunt, it seems. Blunt is cut from the same god-complex cloth as DeLay. Indeed he may be greasier than DeLay, but since he isn't in the spotlight (until now) he has largely escaped media scrutiny.

Interesting read here.