Tuesday 18 January 2005

BuyBlue revamped

Though I listed it prominently in my sidebar a few weeks ago, I haven't yet publicly promoted BuyBlue.org, as they were reconstructing their site after refining their methodology. I hope their research methods stand the test of time and those interested in the best data for this type of research are supportive. The data is still a bit thin at this date. I'll be commenting in the future on other serious efforts to evaluate good Corporate Citizenship, as we compare adversarial groups, membership groups, awards conferring groups and others. I believe a good mix of all these things is called for. Regardless of how wary we may be generally of corporations, in the end significant positive change all but requires some form of corporate cooperation.

No comments: